Featured
Jeep Wrangler Tj Rear Seat Install
Jeep Wrangler Tj Rear Seat Install. It has a 4.5″ base height which will give this a small height boost over stock. These rear mounts lock the seat in place where as the front mounts only support the seat, and allowing it to swivel forward.
I used 1/8 thick angle iron that i picked up at home depot. When i install the seat i fold the seat, then place it up against the back of the front seats. I line up the holes with the pins on the.
I Didn't Do Any Welding.
When i install the seat i fold the seat, then place it up against the back of the front seats. I mounted the tj front seats in my yj finally. Yes it sounds like a yj fold and tumble rear seat.
I Used 1/8 Thick Angle Iron That I Picked Up At Home Depot.
Some adaptation may be required) $399.99 prp daily. Discussion starter · #7 · sep 20, 2016. I line up the holes with the pins on the.
These Rear Mounts Lock The Seat In Place Where As The Front Mounts Only Support The Seat, And Allowing It To Swivel Forward.
It has a 4.5″ base height which will give this a small height boost over stock. Bestop put its best fabric experts to work on making these the best. Put some great looking protection on those new wrangler factory seats, or make worn seats look new again.
I Have Looked On The Forums For Different Ideas.
I am looking to replace my rear seat with one with headrests. So to start the install, my jeep already had the bolts installed.
Comments
Post a Comment